Sunday, July 10, 2005

I'm driving myself nuts

Yesterday I decided that my body was not sufficiently prepared for procreation, so I did some research online and headed to the health store. Mr. Health Helper warned me that I couldn't just take anything on its own because vitamins and herbs require "complex combinations." Whatev. So I accepted his assistance. Due to a "long day at the store," he needed to refer to his computer to make a recommendation. Um, that sounds familiar. So he did and returned to recommend B vitamins. Duh. So, I referred again to my list and he started making recommendations. I left with $50 worth of stuff I couldn't pronounce and promptly took it. Later, I looked it up on the Web. Imagine my surprise when I discovered that stuff he gave me for circulation causes miscarriages. Nice!

So, now I'm so freaked out that I took some a week before trying to conceive that I ordered a pizza and ate some M&M's while waiting for the pizza dude to arrive. I'm gunna be pissed if I'm barren.

No comments: