Saturday, August 06, 2005

Poor Boo

The Litter Robot is doing an amazing job. I don't have to touch anything anymore and there's zero smell. It's definitely going to be worth the $350. I took my female cat to the doctor today because her chronic conjunctivitis has been acting up and the poor thing looks like she's in pain. I didn't want to leave her for a week (with the pet sitter visiting) with sad, red eyes. Anyway, the Russian doctor kept saying "You want blood tests? If she dies, we might want tests." I was horrified until I figure out that he was actually saying "You want blood tests? If it's these eyes, we might want tests." Good God, that was scary. But then he asked me what pet litter I was using then rushed behind a door and came back in a few seconds later holding some litter. Holding it in one hand, he picked it up with the other and dropped it to demonstrate that it creates some dust. Then he proceeded to tell me to use regular torn up paper instead of litter. Oh, sure. How about if I just lay paper around my apartment and train the cats to shit anywhere they'd like. Oh, darn, Boo shat on my IDC report. Oh, heck, Boo shat on my tax returns. Um. No. I won't be training the cats to go on paper. Besides, I just bought a $350 litter box that holds litter, not shredded documents. Boo can deal with dust like the rest of us.

No comments: