Friday, August 26, 2005

Let's Go Already!

I've got severe PMS and am frustrated about the wait. I know it's gunna start, so start already.

By the way, I refuse to refer to my period as Aunt Flow (or AF as they call it in the Fertility message boards). That's gross. The people on message boards also call semen and the act of having sex (or insemination) "baby dust." Um, no. I do not need to start using cute words to describe reproduction. No wonder so many couples experience stress while trying to conceive--everything suddenly gets either very clinical or way too cute. (I go for clinical.) After this baby exercise, I'm going to have to go back to using this area of my body for fun; that won't be possible if all I can think about is little angels spreading fairy dust when I'm getting my groove on.

So, what was I saying. Oh, yeah. Let's get going. I'm ready to start on month #3.

No comments: