Thursday, January 12, 2006

Got a new RE

I got a new RE (reproductive endocrinologist) who is very cool. I liked his staff, his office decor (might not sound important, but it is), and he's right down the street. Plus, he's kinda hot. Yes, I know how sick that is. Anyway, unlike Mr. Condescending Asshole from 6 months ago, this one didn't make up any shit like "there's a connection between chronic bronchitis and miscarriages." The new one also didn't make a comment when giving me a pelvic ultrasound like "don't be so sure that everything is fine; I always find something." Also, the receptionist at the new place gave me chocolate and randomly shared some overly personal info with me, so I liked her immediately. But, mostly. And I mean mostly...there was not a single Anne Geddes baby print in sight at the new place. If I never see a baby dressed like bee pollen or a maggot again, I'll be happy.

No comments: